The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a distinctive and innovative scholarship focused on finding and nurturing the next generation of “Cameron Impact Scholars” – those who have the potential to transform their communities, spark economic growth or otherwise bring about a positive impact in society.
These scholarships are intended to support high school seniors with an exceptional combination of academic merit and leadership qualities resulting in strong prospects for impacting the world.
This program strives to support winners from all backgrounds and believes that circumstances should not limit the opportunity for a promising young person to attend the University of their choice.
Bryan Cameron Impact Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship program that provides transformational educational opportunities to high-achieving students who are committed to service and leadership.
This scholarship is sponsored by the Cameron Impact Foundation, which was created in 2012 by David and Jennifer Hawn Halen as part of their commitment to providing support for future generations.
The foundation awards up to 10 scholarships each year to those individuals who best exemplify their commitment and responsibility for positively impacting their fields of study, communities, and society.
Each year an application is opened for students to apply for the Cameron Impact scholarship.
This scholarship offers successful applicants a four-year, full-tuition scholarship award. The scholarship award is purely based on the student’s Excellency, both academically and in leadership positions.
This scholarship is among the most prestigious awards available to high school seniors; it allows them to pursue higher education without the burden of getting a student loan.
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation works intending to provide scholarship awards to people who are trusted to make an impact in their society. The diversity of one’s identity and background helps to project the spirit of meaningful change.
The Bryan Cameron scholarship foundation believes in equity and inclusion, and through this, other organizations can emulate what the Bryan Cameron Scholarship scheme is doing.
Bryan Cameron Scholarship Overview
- Study level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Institution (s): Any government-accredited College/University in the USA.
- Application Deadline: May 19, 2023/September 08, 2023.
Cameron Impact Scholarship Coverage
Successful applicants will receive the following scholarship coverage under this scheme.
- Full tuition fee coverage
- Free textbooks at any accredited US-based College or University that the recipient chooses to attend
- Expected grants are up to $20,000 – $50,000 per annum.
Eligibility Criteria For Cameron Impact Scholarship
To be eligible for the Bryan Cameron scholarship award, applicants must fulfill the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English language
- Eligible Country: US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.7/4.0 scale or its equivalent in their high school studies.
- Applicants must be full citizens of the United States of America.
- Applicants must be on the list of the high school graduating class of 2024.
- The applicants should have plans to enroll in a full-time 4-year course of study towards a degree at any accredited U.S college or University.
- The applicants must previously show a proven record of excellence in extracurricular activities, such as being a leader with a strong work ethic and actively participating in community service.
How to Apply for Bryan Cameron Impact Scholarship?
To successfully send in your application, you would need to follow the instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website to apply
- Send in your application before the stipulated deadline.
Documents Required For Cameron’s impact scholarship
During your application, you would need the following documents to fill out the application form completely:
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Transcript certifying the academic performance
- Two recent passports.
Deadline For Applications
There are two applications each year; whichever one you choose, make sure that you submit your application on time.
- Early Application for the Class of 2024 closes on May 19, 2023, at strictly NOON PT.
- Regular Applications for the class of 2024 will close on September 8, 2023, at NOON PT.
All the Applications received are reviewed on a rolling Basis. You should note that the foundation has limited the number of applications they will review to 3,000 from the Class of 2024.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship selection committee will choose 100 Finalists who will then receive face-to-face interviews in the fall of 2023 ( this is done at the applicant’s high school). The final recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship will be announced in December 2023.
The Final recipients are mandated to attend the annual Cameron impact scholarship Award Ceremony and summit until the 4-year scholarship duration is over.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Applicants are advised to submit their Applications on time, even before the final deadline. The foundation must be blamed for any issue encountered while submitting your application due to the deadline.
Your letter of recommendation and Transcript can be uploaded directly during the application, or you can email them directly to the Foundation at email@example.com. Make sure that you only submitted two letters of Recommendation.
To Apply for the Cameron impact scholarship – Here.
Frequently Asked Questions On Cameron Impact Scholarship
Is Cameron Impacting Scholarship Legit?
Yes, Cameron Impact Scholarship is legit; such a prestigious Scholarship can’t turn out to be a scam. There are proven successes and Students who have benefited from the scheme.
How Much is the Cameron Impact Scholarship Worth?
The scholarship runs for a period of 4-years. During that period, the recipient will receive grants of $20,000 to $50,000 annually. This could change as things keep on evolving.
Which Country Is Eligible for the Cameron Impact Scholarship?
As mentioned, this program is only available to U.S. citizens or permanent residents. However, there are other eligibility criteria that applicants need to meet before they can be considered for this scholarship.
Conclusion On Cameron Impact Scholarship
Cameron Impact Scholarship is among the prestigious scholarships in the U.S. It offers high school students the opportunity to further their education without bothering about Student debt. The Bryan Cameron scholarship is focused on helping Students who have shown excellence in both academics and leadership. The foundation believes in equity and inclusion.